Friday, January 3, 2020

#loveitchopit#

Hi everyone,




I send birthday cards to everyone at church. January includes a child's card.  It seems that I either had toddler cards, or dinosaurs.   While they are always popular, I have used them numerous times.  There is a good chance that this boy has received one in the past.  

Anyway, I needed to make more. 

I have stamp containers of designer series papers.  I don't seem to use them all up. There is always lots left.  So my mission for the last couple of months is to use the older paper to make room for new papers.  

Do you know how hard that is.  Between working, looking after the grandchildren, a little patchwork, and creating cards for classes, there is not much time left.  Thankfully, I had some time off during Christmas and the New Year. 
 
This is the video that got me started.  While I bought all this beautiful paper, I didn't want to use it.  If I used it, I would have nothing left.  Silly concept, I know.  That is how I thought.  Anyway, Kylie Bertucci gave me the permission to actually use the paper, and showed me how to cut it so that it won't be wasted. 

I hope you like the cards that I created.  

If you live in Australia and you would like to place an order over $250-00 (before shipping) you will receive 10% in Stampin Up Rewards.  Click here to place your order.

If you would like to place a smaller order please email me on leanne1982@netspace.net.au.

If you would like the current brochure, please email me on leanne1982@netspace.net.au.

Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thanks for spending the time to comment. Your comments are always appreciated.