Monday, January 6, 2020

Christmas Tags

Hi everyone,



When you run out of sticky tags for parcels, what do you do? No you don’t run to the shops to buy more, you make them.  These aren’t sticky tags but suitable to label the presents for Christmas. 

My trusty Pine Tree Punch came in handy again.  I love this punch.  

It is another #loveitchopit#.   I used retired Christmas designer series papers.  I have make room for more.  
I hope you like these tags.

If you live in Australia and you would like to place an order over $250-00 (before shipping) you will receive 10% in Stampin Up Rewards.  Click here to place your order.

If you would like to place a smaller order please email me on leanne1982@netspace.net.au.

If you would like the current brochure, please email me on leanne1982@netspace.net.au.

Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thanks for spending the time to comment. Your comments are always appreciated.