Monday, December 30, 2019

A Good Man

Hi everyone,

Beautiful You and A Good Man is a wonderful combination of stamp to demonstrate the love of family. 

I coloured card in, using Stampin Up Blenders.  I have tried other blenders whilst making cards.  I am very happy with these.   I am always happy with the result. 

All of the products using the first card can be purchased from Stampin Up. If you live in Australia and you would like to place an order over $250-00 (before shipping) you will receive 10% in Stampin Up Rewards.  Click here to place your order.

If you would like to place a smaller order please email me on leanne1982@netspace.net.au.

If you would like the current brochure, please email me on leanne1982@netspace.net.au.

Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thanks for spending the time to comment. Your comments are always appreciated.