Friday, January 10, 2020

#loveitchopit#

Hi everyone,




These are some of the Christmas cards that I created for the recent Christmas. I made over 100 cards.  Most of them were sent out. Some were posted to people at the church and others were for family.  I thought I might have had some left.  Guess what?  There is only a handful left.  So I need to replenish my stock on the next 12 months. That is okay. I still have Christmas designer series paper left.

While I bought all this beautiful paper, I didn't want to use it.  If I used it, I would have nothing left.  Silly concept, I know.  That is how I thought.  Anyway, a fellow Stampin up Demonstrator gave me the permission to actually use the paper, and showed me how to cut it so that it won't be wasted. 

I hope you like the cards that I created.  

If you live in Australia and you would like to place an order over $250-00 (before shipping) you will receive 10% in Stampin Up Rewards.  Click here to place your order.

If you would like to place a smaller order please email me on leanne1982@netspace.net.au.

If you would like the current brochure, please email me on leanne1982@netspace.net.au.

Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thanks for spending the time to comment. Your comments are always appreciated.