Thursday, August 15, 2019

Over the Moon

Hi everyone,

Aren't these pigs fantastic.  I hope the recipients have a laugh when they receive them.  I have a bit a giggle when I created them.

 
Blushing Bride Cardstock, matching Designer Paper Series and Blender Pens.

 
Highland Heather Cardstock, matching Designer Paper Series and Blender Pens.

 
Pear Pizazz Cardstock, matching Designer Paper Series and Blender Pens.
 
I used this Stamp Set, Over the Moon, as one of the cards during my recent class. I really enjoyed making them so I made several colours. 
 
Enjoy your day,
 
Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thanks for spending the time to comment. Your comments are always appreciated.