Monday, August 19, 2019

To be a Wild Rose

Hi everyone,

Isn’t this a beautiful card.


Mint Macaroon and Highland Heather look stunning together.  To be a Wild Rose Stamp Set with a little white, purple ribbon and a short sentiment creates a beautiful stunning card. 

This was available for one pf my recent card classes.  I usually make six cards so that the attendees have a choice. I am not sure if it is a good thing or bad yet.   I like to give attendees a choice though.  Anyway this one was not been chosen.   After the Saturday class, my friend stayed for tea.   We created the four that was cut up for class. Libby took hers home.  I kept the rest. 

I think anyone would love to receive this card. 

Enjoy your day,

Blessings. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thanks for spending the time to comment. Your comments are always appreciated.