Monday, July 22, 2019

Magical and myths

Hi everyone

Recently our oldest grandson turned 8.  Master N has received numerous cards over the last couple of years whilst I have been a hobbyist with Stampin Up.  So a new card was needed and something out of my comfort zone.

I visited my usual resource and flicked through Pintrest.  Sandra Mastello gave me something to,start with.





This dragon came from a retired Stamp in Up stamp set, Magical and Myth. Dragons and dinosaurs always seem to be so popular with young boys.  I doubt these stamps will every disappear from my stamps sets. 
 
I chose purple and green colours.  Mr N really acquired a hearing aide.   He chose a purple and green one!!  My response was “I didn’t get to choose the colours of my hearing aides.  I only got grey, grey and grey. Anyway I love his purple and green one.   I also love this green and purple dragon.  

I loved creating this card.  Something that was slightly different and needed a bit more thought.  I hope you love this too. 

Blessings. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thanks for spending the time to comment. Your comments are always appreciated.