Monday, July 15, 2019

Easy Fun fold Card

Hi everyone,
 
My mum makes cards too.  Recently she visited.  She gave me several card fold ideas that she wanted to me show her.  Yesterday I rang her again.  She had chosen another card fold that she wanted help with. My mum lives in Adelaide, whilst I live in Melbourne. So thanks to Pintrest, Messenger and the phone I was able to help mum out. 

This was the video that I started with.
 

Whilst this was an easy card, the scoring or folding of the card is so important.  I made three sets of cards before I was happy to pass on information to Mum


This is one of them. It is a great way to use some of your retired Designer Series Paper. 

I hope you love this.  I enjoyed playing with these card. 

Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thanks for spending the time to comment. Your comments are always appreciated.