Tuesday, June 25, 2019

#loveitchopit#

Hi everyone,


I watched Kylie Bertucci’s video.  #loveitchopit# is a new way of cutting designer series paper to use on the cards.  Whilst Kylie has templates for each size cut, I use my own sizes.  Kylie’s concept is really great.  Whilst I keeping buying these lovely new sheets of Designer Series Paper, I haven’t used them.  It is about running out of them, I think. Anyway I have started.  Below are some of the earlier beginnings of cards. 














My 90 year old mum has visited, from interstate, during the last couple of weeks.  She also loves cards.  So most nights we have made new cards.  We started by Mum asking me to show her a new technique.  Below is that technique.  I made mine slightly different. I stamped my man and chair straight onto the card and used a stickit note to cover the stamp while stamping the sand and sea. Mum stamped her man and seat on another sheet of cardstock and fussy cut it, raising that section on the card.  The next night she made one like mine. 

 

 
These are only an example of our cards.  Mum and I would make slightly different cards, one for mum and one for me.  We had a lovely fortnight creating cards together.  Mum has also gone home with some new cards, that she can brag about at several groups that she attends. 
 
I hope you like them.

 
Blessings. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thanks for spending the time to comment. Your comments are always appreciated.