Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Floating Card

Hi everyone,
 
I have been very slack lately.  Life has been busy.  I also have been lacking in my creativity. I was able to find some of that creativity today.  

Well the latest craze within the card making world seems to be these floating cards or Press N Seal Technique.  Well I have succumbed to this craze and joined the band wagon.  Admittedly I have been thinking about them for several weeks.  It took some time for me to find the Press N Seal product.  I eventually joined Costco so that I could purchase some and other items.  

I opened a new stamp set that had not been used.  However it has already been retired.  Whilst I intended to use the 2018-2020 colours, at the last minute I chose to use the new 2019-2021 colours.  I prefer bright colours, but I am really happy with the selection that I finally used. 

I watched Bruno Bertucci’s video on Floating Cards or the Press N Seal technique.. 

 
I created the cards below, using the new 2019-2021 colours - Rococo Rose, Terracotta Tile, Pretty Peacock and Seaside Spray.  I also used So Saffron.  I used Bloom to Bloom Stamp Set and the sentiments came from To Be A Wild Rose.  I placed them on Rococo Rose and Seaside Spray Cardstock.  
 


These products can be purchased from Stampin Up. If you would 
like to place an order over $250-00 (before shipping) you will 
receive 10% in Stampin Up Rewards.  Click here to place your order.

I hope you like these cards too. 
 
Blessings





No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thanks for spending the time to comment. Your comments are always appreciated.