Thursday, October 12, 2017

Guess what I received the last week.



My latest order arrived last week. It feels like Christmas when these parcels arrive. Amongst the goodies where some Christmas stamps and dies, the Country Living stamp set and Beautiful You stamp set. 

Our kitchen table quickly became loaded with stamping items.  However between working 3 days a week, looking after the grand boys and trying to understand the workings of this blog, not many cards have been made.  However our son explained how this blog worked and showed me examples. Hopefully publishing a post will happen easily therefore there will be more.

Here are some cards that I’ve made this week.



The above two cards are using the Country Livin’ Stamp Set.  This is a great stamp set particularly for teenage boys and men. I think I’m going to love this Stamp Set. 


This card was made using the Quilt Builder Framelits 

The card was made using Merry Patterns stamp set.

Sometime soon I hope that I will be able to show photos of the individual supplies that I use.  Please bear with me.  I am learning lots. 

Blessings 


No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thanks for spending the time to comment. Your comments are always appreciated.