Sunday, March 17, 2024

Pokemon

 Hi everyone, 

Master E turned 6 this week. He is obsessed with Pokemon.  His mum and I have several Pokemon games on our phones.  I only learnt recently that the games use the maps on our phones.  Depending on the different locations, there are different pokemon figures to battle.  I hope this makes sense. 

Also in Melbourne, Australia, our supermarket chain, Coles, are giving away cardboard builders for the kids, depending how much you spend. Our grandkids love them. 

Well, I couldn’t make must any card, now could I choose a card from my stash.  This one was a one off card.  So I headed to Pintrest.  Bingo!!! craftwithemma.com.uk had a video for the Pokerball and i structions on how to make Pickachu.  These are found below. 

https://craftwithemma.co.uk/uncategorized/pokemon-go-gotta-craft-em-all/



Here is the crd that I came up with and the inside.  I am very proud of this card.  Master E and the rest of our family are impressed as well.



Miss J turns 6 in a couple of days.  Can I come up with something equally impressive. 🤔🤔🤔

Have you used Stampin Up products before. One of the reasons that I became a demonstrator/hobbyist was because I love the colour combos.  Stampin Up provides cardstock, ribbon, stamp pad, and matching designer series paper and sometimes matching glitz to enhance the cards.  If you are a bit pedantic with colour combinations Stampin Up is your friend. They certainly have my vote.  

The current Annual Catalogue is available on this blog. 


If you live in Australia and you would like to place an order over $250-00 (before shipping) you will 

receive 10% in Stampin Up Rewards.  Or if you would like to place a smaller order please email me on leanne1982@netspace.net.au.


If you would like the current brochure, please email me on leanne1982@netspace.net.au.


If you like this blog, and like learning a little about our family traditions or our lives while I inform you about the makings of the cards or quilts that I make, can you indicate by following me, (on the right hand side). 


Blessings








No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thanks for spending the time to comment. Your comments are always appreciated.