Saturday, December 12, 2020

Last class for 2021

 Hi everyone, 

We have reach the end of 2021, wooohooooo.  This year has been very different to other years. COVID-19 has a lot to answer for.  In Melbourne we isolated or were housebound for a good portion of the year.  

We relied on Zoom or Video chat to stay in contact with our children and their families.  My 92 year old mum and I spent many Saturday afternoons on Video Chat making cards together.  Mum lives interstate. 

A regular monthly Zoom chat became normal with our friends.  I think that is going to continue into 2021.  While 3 of the 4 couples live close, the other couple lives in the country.  Zoom will help us all to stay in contact.  Zoom is something I learnt during 2020.

One of our few classes and the one for the year was last night.  





Above are my examples.  I usually make three different examples.   However I had such fun with the hippos that I couldn’t stop. 



Above are Annette and Glenis’ examples. 

Marry  Christmas everyone.  Please drive safe while on the roads.  I look forward to sharing 2021 with you, 



No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thanks for spending the time to comment. Your comments are always appreciated.