Friday, January 17, 2020

To Be A Wild Rose

Hi everyone,

The Magic Technique is something that I have wanted to try for sometime.  Well recently I watched several YouTube videos but I found the following one was most useful.  Sandi MacIver seem to be the easiest to comprehend. 



I made two each of the cards above.  Yes, I can see that they are not perfect.  That’s okay. 

I used Highland Heather, Crumb Cake and Poppy Parade Card Stock. I also use the Craft Stampin Pad with Whisper White Ink white  Highland Heather, Poppy Parade and Old Olive Stampin Up Ink Pad for the colours.

All of the products using the first card can be purchased from Stampin Up. If you live in Australia and you would like to place an order over $250-00 (before shipping) you will receive 10% in Stampin Up Rewards.  Click here to place your order.

If you would like to place a smaller order please email me on leanne1982@netspace.net.au.

If you would like the current brochure, please email me on leanne1982@netspace.net.au.

Blessings


No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thanks for spending the time to comment. Your comments are always appreciated.