Friday, January 24, 2020

Scallop Tag Punch

Hi everyone ,

Recently my ‘Bestie’ turned 70 years old.   I needed to find something special for her.  It couldn't be anything ordinary.  My mum also makes   cards.   While we  talk on the phone we often start talking cards and usually go to Pintrest together.  Mum will say, ‘can you try this for me, or this one.’  We follow each other on Pintrest so I can see what Mum saves etc. This card using the scalloped Tag Punch was one of those cards that Mum wanted me to try.  I think it is great, she is challenging me.

So I went searching for some instructions.  I am a visual person and like to see things made.  Mum is 91, so she like me to create a template, send it to her and we talk it through. Cayleigh May’s YouTube helped me with this one.  This card is a lot easier than it looks. 




Anyway, the card following is my example.  Pretty Poppies Designer Series Paper is so beautiful and makes this scallop fold card stunning, I think. 


I used Whisper White and Poppy Parade Card stock.   I also used the Painted Poppies Stamp Set and Peaceful Moments Stamp Set.  I needed a small ‘70’ so I used a die I bought from Kaiser many years ago. 

I hope you like this card.  I love it.  My ‘Bestie’ loved it too.  

All of the products used in this card can be purchased from Stampin Up. If you live in Australia and you would like to place an order over $250-00 (before shipping) you will receive 10% in Stampin Up Rewards.  Click here to place your order.

If you would like to place a smaller order please email me on leanne1982@netspace.net.au.

If you would like the current brochure, please email me on leanne1982@netspace.net.au.

Blessings







No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thanks for spending the time to comment. Your comments are always appreciated.