Friday, January 31, 2020

Cross Over Gate Fold Card

Hi everyone,




My mum challenged me again, with another Fun Fold Card. My mum lives interstate.  We talk several times a week.  Mum also makes cards.  During our conversations we usually log onto Pintrest together and I hear, ‘can you work this out for me’, or ‘how do you make that one’.  So muggings (me) has a go. 






I found Debbie Henderson from Debbie Design’s and followed her instructions.  Usually I need to tweak the measurements a little.  I live in Australia and we use a different A4 size to other countries around the world. I need to make it as easy as possible if I’m going to give instructions to mum in another state.




I also need to confess. When I make my first card, I usually make the same as the example or close.  This time I made two but reversed the colours. When I make more using this fold or pattern, I’ll play a bit more. 

All of the products used in this card can be purchased from Stampin Up. If you live in Australia and you would like to place an order over $250-00 (before shipping) you will receive 10% in Stampin Up Rewards.  Click here to place your order.

If you would like to place a smaller order please email me on leanne1982@netspace.net.au.

If you would like the current brochure, please email me on leanne1982@netspace.net.au.



Blessings



No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thanks for spending the time to comment. Your comments are always appreciated.