Thursday, November 14, 2019

Still Scene Bundle

Hi everyone, 

It is that time of the year where we start thinking about Christmas Cards. In fact I’m probably a bit late.  However I conducted a class on Saturday using three Christmas stamps. 

One of those stamps where the Still Scene Bundle.  The stamps and dies consist of a variety of scene within a snow globe.  I just love snow globes. It seems that I love Snow Globe Scene cards also.  I was so happy with the class card that I made 10 using the different scenes available. 


This above card is the class card.  I used Shaded Spruce Cardstock as the card.  Wrapped in Plaid Designer Series Paper is the second layer.  This DSP is really lovely.   There is a little gold used on the DSP. Beautiful, absolutely beautiful DSP. 

I also used Whisper White Cardstock and Gold Foil Sheets. Blenders were used to colour the scene.  The scene was also touched up with the Glitter Pen.

The cards below are example of different scenes, different DSP and different Cardstock combinations. 



I hope you like them. 


All of the products using the first card can be purchased from Stampin Up. If you live in Australia and you would like to place an order over $250-00 (before shipping) you will receive 10% in Stampin Up Rewards.  Click here to place your order.

If you would like to place a smaller order please email me on leanne1982@netspace.net.au or ring me on 0419004997

Blessings



No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thanks for spending the time to comment. Your comments are always appreciated.