Saturday, October 26, 2019

Royal Peacock Bundle

Hi everyone,

My mum recently turned 91.  She makes cards herself.  So I wanted to challenge myself and try something different for her.  

This is called a Diamond Fold Card. 




I love the new Designer Series Paper in the Nobel Peacock Suite.  Blueberry Bushel, Old Olive and Pretty Peacock. The colours are fantastic and I love the patterned papers with matching foil sheets. 
I used Whisper White Card stock with Blueberry DSP and Old Olive and Blueberry Foil Sheets. I also used Old Olive, Pretty Peacock Blender Pens and Gold Embossing Power for this card.  I am really happy with it. 






Mum was also very happy with it.  As expected she asked me to give her a copy of the pattern.  


Here is the instructions:

Commence with 11” x 5 1/2” Whisper White Card stock.
Score at 2 3/4”, 5 1/2” and 8 1/4”.
Make 2 3/4 “ point at both short ends.
Cut diagonally between 2 3/4” point and 2 3/4” score point. Do this on both sides and both ends. 
Cut 3 3/8” square, (green). Cut 2.
Cut  3 5/8” square, (blue). Cut 2.
Cut 5 1/2” x 2 1/2” Whisper White 
Cut 2 1/2” square then cut diagonally. (Patterned blue).

I saw something similar to this on Pintrest.  However I find most of the the patterns used slightly different Card stock to us in Australia.  So recently I have be converting them to Australian measurements.  

These products can be purchased from Stampin Up. If you would 
like to place an order over $250-00 (before shipping) you will 
receive 10% in Stampin Up Rewards.  Click here to place your order.

Blessings







No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thanks for spending the time to comment. Your comments are always appreciated.