Thursday, October 3, 2019

Beautiful You


Hi everyone,

Several weeks ago, our daughter, who also makes cards, asked me about watercolour pencils and how to use them.  Oh dear, it sounds like she gave me a challenge.  How do I use them.  
My first port of call was Youtube.  You can find answers to most questions on Youtube.   So I found the following sites:

 





They both helped me. They both made the task of using watercolour pencils look so easy.  The card above is my example.  I tend to make something similar for my first card to learn the technique. When I am confident I play around a bit. 

I hope you like the card.  I enjoyed learning the technique.

Blessings. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thanks for spending the time to comment. Your comments are always appreciated.