Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Card in a box


Hi everyone,



Do you remember the card above.   I made this for my mum’s 90th. I loved the result and mum loved it when she recieved it.  Mum also makes cards so she is well aware of the time and effort that goes into them. 

Well around mum’s birthday, my dad died.  So I hopped on the plane to Adelaide and spent some time with mum.  There were lots of tasks to achieve but mum and I arrived at a spare afternoon, before I left.  Mum wanted me to show her how to make these cards. 


 
These two photos above are the results.  Initially mum wasn’t too impressed but I fiddled and included some green leaves and some glitz.  It is amazing how much a bit of glitz adds to the result. Before I left she was suggesting who she could give one the cards too. 
 
At this point I usually tell you what I used in the cards produced. However these cards were created with stock mum had in her craft supplies.  
 
I hope you like these cards.  Mum and I enjoyed an afternoon together sharing more stories and crafting together.   I think that is what craft is all about, sharing and creating together. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thanks for spending the time to comment. Your comments are always appreciated.