Saturday, August 11, 2018

My First Class

Hi everyone,

I conducted my first class tonight.  The first time in anything is always hard, full of nerves, nerves and more nerves.

The above cards were the examples that I made.

 
Eileen has a big smile of her face.  Above are the cards that she created from the examples that I made.  Whilst they are similar Eileen used different colours and added her own personality to her cards.  I think Eileen made some beautiful cards. 
 
Each class is $20. I will provide any cardstock, dies, stamps, stamp pads, Big Shot.  Each participant will take home three cards that has been created in class. Two people constitutes a class.  I would like to stop at four participants for each class.

The classes are quick and easy.  If you have not stamped before, this is the place to start.  If you have stamped and made cards before this is the place to learn more techniques.  Copies of the lessons’s cards will be available for ideas.

My next party is Friday night, 12/10 at 7:00 - 9:00pm.

My next party on Saturday is 13/10 at 1:30 - 3:30pm.

Please email me on leanne1982@netspace.net.au or sms me on 0419004997 if you would like to attend.  Bookings are essential.
Blessings

 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thanks for spending the time to comment. Your comments are always appreciated.