Sunday, May 13, 2018

Baby Wipe method

Hi,

I have been watching several YouTube sites.  This card was made using the Baby Wipe Method. It is a play with colours.  Something different. 

I choose a colour combination that i would not normally choose.  I actually love the card. I used Bermuda Bay, Melon Mambo and Whisper White Cardstock with Bermuda Bay, Melon Mambo and Smoky Grey stamp pads.  I created this card with Flower Shop Stamp Set and Pansy Punch.




There are many youtube sites for this method. Brenda Keenan from Keenam Kreations created this video.  I hope you enjoy it. 
 
These products can be purchased if you go to 'Placing an Order' at the top of the page.  If an order is placed for more than 
$250-00 (before shipping) you will receive 10% in Stampin Up Rewards.  

Or you can place an order by emailing me on l
leanne1982@netspace.com.au or ring 0419 004 997
 
Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thanks for spending the time to comment. Your comments are always appreciated.