Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Thanks-a-latte




Hi everyone

I decided that I wanted to make a card that was not Christmas. I’ve mad 77 Chrismas cards this year and I’m a bit sick of them.

So I dragged out th Designer Paper Series that I bought several months ago.

This card was created using Old Olive, Whisper White and Early Expresso Cardstock, Coffee Break Designer Paper Series and the Coffee Cups Stamp Set and Framelits Dies.

I hope you like my card.

All of dthese products can be purchased if you go to 'Placing an Order' at the top of the page.  If an order is placed for more than $250-00 CSV or approx. AUS$300-00 plus delivery, you will receive 10% in Stampin Up Rewards.  Or you can place an order by emailing me on lmitchell56@yahoo.com.au or ring 0419 004 997

Blessings 

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thanks for spending the time to comment. Your comments are always appreciated.