Thursday, December 28, 2017

Daisy

Hi,

Christmas is finished for another year.  Our family and friends have started relaxing and spending time smelling the roses, as the saying goes.  2017 has been another busy year. It is time to say goodbye to 2017 and look forward to 2018. What will 2018 hold for us.  We have the number of our grand children doubling in 2018. With two new grand babies, it will be a busy year.




In my last order I received the Daisy Punch and Daisy Delight Stamp Set.  This has become my current favourite set.  I used Emerald Envy and Whisper White Cardstock, Emerald Envy and Daffodil Delight Stamp Pads.  I also used ‘HappyAnniversary’ from Best Birds Stamps Set.  I hope you enjoy this card.

Blessings


No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thanks for spending the time to comment. Your comments are always appreciated.