Saturday, December 2, 2017

Beautiful you


Isn’t this a sassy card. I made this for my sister-in-law’s 60th birthday.  As soon as I saw this stamp I knew immediately that I needed to purchase it and use for L’s card. 

I created this card with Berry Burst and Whisper White Cardstock.  I used ‘Beautiful You’ Stamp Set. I also used Berry Burst, Basic Black and Smoky Slate stamp pads. 

This is a wonderful stamp set.  I used this one several weeks ago and posted several cards at the time.  Here are a couple of those cards that I made at that time.   I think that this card will be very versatile for female cards.  





This card is made using Powder Pink and Whisper White  Cardstock and Fresh Florals Designer Series Paper Stack.  I used the ‘Happy Birthday’ stamp from ‘Best Birds’ Stamp Set and of course ‘Beautful You’ Stamp Set.

I hope you enjoy these cards, because I really love them.


All of these products can be purchased if you go to 'Placing an Order' at the top of the page.  If an order is placed for more than $250-00 CSV or approx. AUS$300-00 plus delivery, you will receive 10% in Stampin Up Rewards.  Or you can place an order by emailing me on lmitchell56@yahoo.com.au or ring 0419 004 997.

Blessings 

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thanks for spending the time to comment. Your comments are always appreciated.