Thursday, November 2, 2017

Fresh Florall Designer Series Paper

Hi everyone,

Here in Victoria, we have a long weekend. Our daughter and I are driving to Adelaide and spending an extended long weekend with my parents.  I have been frantic trying to finish a quilt for my brother and sister in law.  However that didn’t happen.  At the moment I want to burn the thing.  However I am taking a quilt over for our great step-nephew.  I will place the photo on next weeks blog, after gifting the quilt.

During the last week I have played around with the Fresh Floral  Designer Series Paper.   I loved the Floral Boutique from last year.  This year we have the same paper but in 5 different colours that go with, Berry Burst, Fresh Fig, Lemon Lime Twist, Powder Pink, Tranquil Tide and Whisper White
Cardstock.

Here are some photos using the Eastern Medallions Thinkits:









Here is a video showing you another of these wonderful papers.



Click here if you would like to purchase these papers. 

Blessings,


No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thanks for spending the time to comment. Your comments are always appreciated.